This tangy lemon vinaigrette is a staple in my fridge during the summer months. It's super simple to make and it goes with most of the summer meals I've been whipping up. It's great for all salads, especially salads with fruit. It also makes an excellent marinade for grilled chicken or shrimp. We would love to see how you are using this delicious CBD dressing, so tag your meals with #lilyhillcbd on Instagram to show us your creations! Happy eating!
If you need inspiration for a fruit-topped salad, try this recipe for Peach Feta Salad to serve with the CBD Lemon Vinaigrette. With peaches in season right now, it makes a perfect sweet and tangy combo.
Lemon CBD Vinaigrette
- Yield: 1 cup
- 120 mg of total CBD
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- CBD/serving: 15mg
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tablespoons juice and 3 teaspoons zest)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced oregano OR 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 120mg CBD
Place all ingredients in a mason jar and SHAKE. That’s it, super simple. You're welcome!
Peach Feta Salad
- 10 cups spring mix salad greens (or any greens you would like)
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- ⅓ cup almonds
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
Add greens to the bowl with peaches, almonds, cucumber, red onion; gently toss with the vinaigrette to combine. Serve the salad topped with feta. Enjoy!