CBD Delivery Methods
The decision to choose a CBD product can be overwhelming. Once you've done your research to find a quality CBD brand, the next step is to choose the best product for you. In this blog post, we'll go over the differences between the different delivery methods (ingesting oils and capsules or applying topicals) so you can make a more informed decision on your CBD purchase.
Also called tinctures, our CBD oils contain full-spectrum CBD extract blended with olive oil (some also contain mint flavoring). CBD oil can also be a great addition to food or drink! We have several recipes here on our blog if you're looking for some inspiration.
Benefits of CBD oil include:
- Customizable dosing. Every bottle of CBD oil includes a measured dropper.
- Variety. Our CBD oils come in three strengths and two flavors.
- Fast-acting. When taken under the tongue, effects can be felt in approximately 30 minutes and last for four to six hours.
For more information about CBD oil dosage and administration, check out our previous blog post on the subject.
Our CBD Softgel Capsules are an excellent option for folks who are more used to taking their supplements in a pill form. Each of our capsules contains 25mg of CBD. Because they have to pass through your digestive system, it takes approximately one hour before you will feel the effects. Some other benefits of using capsules include:
- Convenience and discretion. CBD capsules are very easy to add to your supplement routine.
- Precise dosing. You know exactly how much CBD is in every capsule.
- Flavorless. For people who don't like the taste of CBD oil, capsules are an excellent option.
Topical CBD products, like our salves, can be applied directly to the body where they are absorbed transdermally (though the skin) for localized relief. They are most useful for conditions on or within one inch of the skin's surface. Benefits of topical CBD include:
- Fast-acting, targeted relief. Topical products work exactly where you need them to and the effects can be felt within minutes of application.
- Portable. Our salve tins easily slide into your purse or gym bag for on-the-go relief.
- Versatile. You can use the salve on its own or in conjunction with another CBD product.
You can learn more about our salves in this blog post.
We hope this information has helped you to narrow down your choices, but please feel free to contact us if you need assistance choosing the best product for you!